FXCM Insights Best Reads
In order to successfully trade on the forex marketplace, it's important to first understand the basics. From selecting the best forex broker and trading platform to applying leverage and calculating pips, there are a variety of topics to get familiar with and study. FXCM's forex basics has everything you need to get started trading currencies from an informed, confident perspective.
- 6 Common Misconceptions Of Forex Trading
- 6 Questions To Ask A Forex Broker
- The Best Forex Trading Books For Traders
- What Is The Best Forex Trading Platform?
- How Much Money Do I Need To Trade Forex?
- How is PIP Value Calculated in Forex?
- 6 Ways To Determine Some Of The Best Forex Brokers
- How Do You Open A Forex Account?
- 5 Steps On How To Start Trading Forex
- Is Forex Trading A Scam?
- Is Forex Profitable?
- Is Forex Trading Difficult? Forex Trading for Beginners
- What Are The Pros And Cons Of Forex Trading?
- What Is A Forex Broker?
- What is Forex?
- Leverage And Margin In Forex
Every discipline has a language of its own. Forex trading is no different, with traders, investors and brokers all sharing a unique nomenclature. If you're not familiar with phrases such as arbitrage and CFD trading, don't worry―the FXCM Forex Terms portal can help you get up to speed in no time.
- What is Arbitrage Trading?
- What Is The Difference Between Forex And Futures?
- What Is Contracts For Difference (CFD) Trading?
Forex Trading Strategies
The financial dictionary defines a trading strategy as being "a disciplined method of buying and selling assets." Thus, a forex strategy furnishes the trader with a rules-based means of crafting astute currency trading decisions. Read on to learn more about indicators, day trading and some of the very best forex trading strategies.
- Top 3 Forex Scalping Trading Strategies
- Complete Guide To Backtesting Forex Strategies
- The 10 Best Forex Indicators For Currency Traders
- Can You Trade Forex And Have A Day Job?
- 12 Of The Best Forex Trading Strategies
- Spread Betting
For technical traders, the pricing chart is a window to the marketplace. In the FXCM Chart Analysis educational suite, we cover some of the most important elements of technical trading. You'll find a wide variety of topics, including Japanese candlesticks, Bollinger Band functionality and chart pattern analysis.
- How To Use Bollinger Bands In Forex
- How To Read Charts In Forex
- How To Read Forex Candlestick Patterns
- Chart Patterns: Doji
- Chart Patterns: The Hammer
- Triangle Chart Patterns
In the contemporary forex marketplace, technical analysis is the primary methodology for legions of active traders. The study of price action―past and present―is the backbone of countless successful trading strategies. Whether you implement Fibonacci levels or moving averages, technical analysis can be an invaluable way to promote discipline and consistency in the marketplace.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, other information, or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an "as-is" basis, as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. The market commentary has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research, and it is therefore not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of dissemination. Although this commentary is not produced by an independent source, FXCM takes all sufficient steps to eliminate or prevent any conflicts of interests arising out of the production and dissemination of this communication. The employees of FXCM commit to acting in the clients' best interests and represent their views without misleading, deceiving, or otherwise impairing the clients' ability to make informed investment decisions. For more information about the FXCM's internal organizational and administrative arrangements for the prevention of conflicts, please refer to the Firms' Managing Conflicts Policy. Please ensure that you read and understand our Full Disclaimer and Liability provision concerning the foregoing Information, which can be accessed here.