As we head towards Q2 earnings season:
- Tesla delivered a record-breaking 466,140 cars worldwide, surpassing Wall Street estimates.
- The results indicate that Elon Musk's strategy of reducing prices to increase volume has been successful.
- Analysts had predicted that Tesla would ship 448,350 cars in the quarter.
- These deliveries mark the highest ever achieved in a quarter for Tesla.
- Compared to the previous year, Tesla's deliveries have seen an impressive 83% increase.
Tesla is trading above its black 30-week EMA, with the EMA bullishly turned up:
Senior Market Specialist
Russell Shor joined FXCM in October 2017 as a Senior Market Specialist. He is a certified FMVA® and has an Honours Degree in Economics from the University of South Africa. Russell is a full member of the Society of Technical Analysts in the United Kingdom. With over 20 years of financial markets experience, his analysis is of a high standard and quality.