FXCM offers a wide range of products including Forex, Dollar Index, Gold, Stock Indices and Global Shares, all tradable through one account and multiple platforms (TSII and MT4). In addition, you can enjoy extra benefits with our 5% APR program.
- Standard Account^: Tight spreads on 21 popular FX pairs, Gold, Silver and other CFDs. Trade with up to 400:1 enhanced leverage¹ for account equity from $50 - $20,000#. » Details
- Premium Account^: Account equity of $20,000# or above gives you access to super discounted spread for 39 FX pairs, Gold, Silver and CFDs. Trade with 100:1 leverage¹ without restrictions† on strategy. » Details
- Platform Flexibility: trading in FXCM’s TSII and MT4 platforms
- The Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index Basket (USDOLLAR) is designed to correspond to the price performance of the US dollar
- Prices are based on the current EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and AUD/USD rates quoted by FXCM.
- Do you think the US dollar will rise? Buy USDOLLAR. Do you think the dollar will fall? Sell USDOLLAR.
Indices and Commodities
- FXCM offers CFDs including Gold, Silver, Stock Indices and Oil etc through FXCM’s Trading Station and MetaTrader 4 platforms
- Trade CFDs with no-requotes², generous leverage¹, hedging capability and other benefits
- Trade CFDs alongside Forex in one account
- Trade hundreds of the most popular share CFDs, including Microsoft, Google, Apple, Facebook, Alibaba, Yahoo and more.
- No-requotes and zero conflict of interest through FXCM’s No Dealing Desk execution
- Margin rates as low as 10% The ability to trade on margin which means smaller capital requirement.
5% Fixed Interest
- Earn an extra 5% fixed APR on non-invested funds up to $50k
- No minimum capital requirements, no withdrawal limitations, no fees
- Interest is paid on a monthly basis and up to US$2,500
^The execution type of Standard Account is defaulted to Dealing Desk execution while the execution type of Premium Account is defaulted to No Dealing Desk execution. For more information, please view Execution Risks. For Standard Account, some trading styles—scalping, news trading, EAs, and API trading — may be restricted as outlined in FXCM’s Business Terms
¹Leverage: Leverage is a double-edged sword and can dramatically amplify your profits. It can also just as dramatically amplify your losses. Trading foreign exchange with any level of leverage may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage Tiers: Standard Accounts default to dealing desk execution on 400:1 leverage. Premium accounts default to No Dealing Desk execution on 100:1 leverage. Accounts with equity that surpasses 10,000 may be switched to 200:1 leverage. Accounts with equity that surpasses 20,000 may be switched to 100:1 leverage. FXCM may take steps to mitigate its risk arising from market making more effectively by, at our sole discretion and at any time and without previous consent, transferring your underlying account to our NDD execution offering.
#Equity is your account balance plus the floating profit/loss of your open positions. The maximum account equity of a Standard Account is capped at $10,000. If a Standard Account client, at any time, holds more than $10,000 account equity in his/her account, FXCM may, in its sole discretion, transfer his/her execution type to No Dealing Desk forex execution and change the account leverage. The client may request FXCM to change his/her trading account to Dealing Desk account by submitting a Standard Account Transfer Form. Please contact FXCM staff for details.
†Order Limits: Standard Account allows for order sizes up to 2 million per trade while Premium Account allows for order sizes up to 50 million per trade. Traders have the ability to trade incremental sizes (multiple orders of maximum order size for the same pair).
² No Re-Quote Policy: FXCM maintains a no re-quote policy. Circumstances exist based on order size, trading pattern, and market conditions where individuals may not receive execution at the requested rate. Orders are executed at the next available rate within the trader's parameters, subject to market conditions. The difference between the requested rate and final execution price may be more or less advantageous based on the market activity and available liquidity.