Transparency in Financials
FXCM Is Leading the Way
FXCM believes in making our financials transparent so that clients and potential traders know about the performance and health of FXCM as a company. FXCM strongly believes all traders should be asking his or her broker some pivotal questions regarding the company's financial stability. FXCM's financials are audited by Ernst & Young, which is one of the top four ranked accounting firms in the world.
- Adjusted Q3/16 revenues of $61.4 million
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing and discontinued operations of $6.4 million
- $227.6 million in operating cash
- $725 million in customer equity
- 177,818 active retail FX accounts
- Regulatory capital surplus of $90.9 million
- Minimum regulatory capital requirements for continuing operations (US, UK & Australia) and discontinued operations is $60.3 million
- FXCM however, has regulatory capital of $151.2 million, a surplus of $90.9 million
For a full in-depth look at FXCM's financials, recent press releases, monthly customer trading metrics and SEC filings, please visit our Investor Relations page: http://ir.fxcm.com/
All references to "FXCM" refer to the FXCM group of companies (collectively, the “FXCM Group”). Our companies are regulated in a number of jurisdictions, including, but not limited to, the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK, where regulatory passport rights have been exercised to operate in a number of European Economic Area jurisdictions), and Australia. We maintain offices in these jurisdictions, among others.