What information needs to be on the Proof of Residence?
Proof of residence is used to verify the residential address as indicated on the trading agreement. Please provide your residential address.
The Proof of Residence must show:
- Your name and address as indicated on your account application
- Be from a credible source (with a visible logo)
- and be dated within the last 6 months.
- A mobile phone bill will not be accepted as a valid Proof of Residence.
- FXCM cannot accept any proof of residence that only provides a P.O. Box. A common solution is to submit a document such as a utility bill that shows the service address along with the mailing address.
- If all of your residential bills are in the landlord's name, possible solutions include a bank statement or a signed copy of the lease agreement indicating the term of the lease.