Finding success in the stock market can be difficult. Luckily, there's a better way. Traders all over the world are switching to forex because of the many advantages of the forex market. With forex, you'll discover 24-hour trading and high turnover volume. Plus, with the forex market, you can turn small movements into big opportunities (for profit or loss).
Should I Trade Forex or Stocks?
- Opportunities - Trading Forex 24/5 means you can access the market for longer than the NYSE's 8/5 operating hours.
- Simplicity - Eight major currency pairs account for the majority of market volume in Forex trading. Eight major S&P 500 stocks account for just 20%.
- Liquidity - Gauging movement in Forex could be easier due to increased market liquidity over stocks.
- Market Growth - Forex has been growing for the last 15 years whereas the stock market has returned to pre-2001 volume.
- Potential Profit / Loss - Small forex market movements can lead to large gains (or losses). The same movements with stocks can be relatively less impactful.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, other information, or links to third-party sites are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. FXCM will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.