General Business Terms
When determining the effective Terms of Business dates, please review the below table. At FXCM the Terms of Business go live in two stages. New accounts are the first to be subject to the updated terms, followed by existing account holders.
CURRENT BUSINESS TERMS & POLICIES
- Terms of Business 06 September, 2019 1
- Risk Disclosure 25 April, 2018
- Execution Policy 07 September, 2018
- Execution Risks 31 July, 2020
- Summary Execution Policy 18 December, 2019
- Client Categorisation Notice 01 February, 2019
- Anti-Bribery Policy 16 October, 2018
- Managing Conflicts Policy 06 December, 2017
- Country by Country Reporting 2019 31 December, 2019
- Pillar 3 Disclosure 2019 31 December, 2019
Note: Interested parties may request previous Pillar 3 disclosures or Country by Country Reporting by contacting email@example.com.