General Business Terms
When determining the effective Terms of Business dates, please review the below table. At FXCM the Terms of Business go live in two stages. New accounts are the first to be subject to the updated terms, followed by existing account holders.
CURRENT BUSINESS TERMS & POLICIES
- Terms of Business 04 June, 2021 1
- Risk Disclosure 25 April, 2018
- Execution Policy 17 November, 2021
- Execution Risks 29 October, 2021
- Client Categorisation Notice 20 August, 2020
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy 23 February, 2021
- Managing Conflicts Policy 06 December, 2017
- Country by Country Reporting 2020 31 December, 2020
- Pillar 3 Disclosure 2020 31 December, 2020
- CFD Product Guide January, 2022
- Key Information Documents
Note: Interested parties may request previous Pillar 3 disclosures or Country by Country Reporting by contacting email@example.com.