Benefits of trading with FXCM
- Trade full set of popular currency pairs and CFDs with our improved execution system and no restrictions for stop and limit orders.
- Average low spreads for EUR/USD of 1.3 and for GBP/USD 1.8 pips1.
- Powerful Trading Platforms: FXCM Flagship Trading Station Desktop, Mac friendly Trading Station Web 3.0, and our Mobile platforms. Do you have an Expert Advisor? FXCM also offers MetaTrader4.
FREE Live Trading Signals & More
All live account holders enjoy access to Free Live Forex and CFD Trading Signals inside FXCM PLUS, FXCM's live account portal. FXCM PLUS has the tools you need to maximize your trading experience including proprietary trading signals and technical analysis. Our custom Trading Analytics reports allow you to visually find mistakes in your trading, recognize your trading habits, and improve your overall trading experience.
What Are The Requirements To Open A Forex Account?
At FXCM, opening a live forex trading account is quick and easy. All you need to do is confirm your country of residence and complete the online application.
Upon your application being finalised and approved, you will receive a MyFXCM username and password. You can then use that information to log-in at the MyFXCM client portal, deposit funds and begin trading.
What Trading Platforms Can I Use?
When it comes to forex trading, being comfortable in the market is the name of the game. Therein lies a key benefit to trading with FXCM―the diversity of platform options. Rest assured that no matter your strategy or size, FXCM gives you the opportunity to fully-customise the trading experience.
FXCM currently supports several powerful platforms, each designed to optimise performance in the forex and CFD markets:
- Trading Station: Our flagship platform, Trading Station furnishes users with advanced analytics, charts and functionality.
- MetaTrader4 (MT4): FXCM proudly offers the forex industry-standard MT4 platform. Users are able to engage the markets on-the-go with the MT4 app, free of any trading restrictions. Readily integrate Expert Advisors (EAs) and Virtual Private Server (VPS) access into your trading plan.
- ZuluTrade: ZuluTrade is an exclusive peer-to-peer auto trading platform. It's ideal for users who are interested in copy trading and new strategies, or who are subject to time limitations.
In addition to our core offerings, we furnish clients with a suite of third-party platforms that can be fully integrated with FXCM's acclaimed execution. Contact our API team directly.
How Much Money Do I Need To Get Started?
A big misconception about forex trading is that a trader needs a lot of capital to get started. This is simply not true. FXCM accommodates traders of all sizes by foregoing account minimums. You are free to begin your forex trading career with as much money as you see fit.
What Is A Forex Demo Account?
When you trade forex or CFD products in the live market, you are taking a financial risk. Consequently, mistakes cost money. A great way to boost your trading competency 100% risk-free is through the use of a forex demo account.
Stocked with $20,000 in virtual money, the FXCM demo account is an all-in-one market simulator. It allows aspiring traders to observe the currency markets, analyse price action, and execute trades in real time. For anyone interested in developing strategies or becoming a better trader, the FXCM demo account is a valuable tool.
What Is An Active Trader Account?
FXCM's Active Trader account was built for individuals who eat, sleep and live the markets. If you find yourself in front of a trading screen five days a week, then Active Trader is the account for you.
An Active Trader account gives the client access to FXCM's premier service suite. As an Active Trader, you will enjoy special features such as elite pricing, dedicated support, API trading and market depth (Trading Station) absolutely free. Given a rock-bottom pricing structure and robust support ecosystem, why not see if you qualify for an Active Trader account today?