- Spinoff Treatment may vary depending on the underlying event
- In the event that a spinoff results in a stocks entitlement then FXCM will attempt to treat such corporate actions same as Stock Dividend Treatment.
- If for any reason FXCM is unable to replicate the economic equivalent of the spinoff on your CFD position, then the instrument may be set to "close only" shortly prior to the date of the corporate action.
- Clients can manage their existing open positions, but cannot add new exposure.
- All positions and pending orders will be liquidated/removed prior to market close on the date FXCM designate.
- FXCM aim to reopen the market for trading when market condition allows.