How do I add and hide symbols in MetaTrader 4?
If you need to add or hide symbols from the MarketWatch window please follow the following steps: (Note: There is a maximum of 40 symbols allowed in the list)
Step 1: Please right click in the empty space below the last currency pair in the window.
- Once the menu comes up, please click on “Symbols”
Step 2: Once the “Symbols” window opens please do the following:
- Press the “+” to expand the sections until you find the pair you would like
- Press the pair that you would like to highlight it in blue
- Press the “Show” button to show the symbol. (To hide a symbol please press the “Hide” button)
Step 3: Once you have finished showing and hiding symbols please press “Close” at the bottom of the “Symbols” window
Please Note: Symbols that are currently hidden will have a grey square next to them.
- Symbols that are currently shown will have a gold square next to them