My account is being transferred from IBFX to FXCM. What will happen to my open positions, stops, limits and pending orders?
Existing open positions will remain in place.
- Positions will be created on your new FXCM account(s) at the original open price.
- Your equity on your new FXCM account(s) will reflect the same amount prior to the transfer.
Resting Orders (Stops, Limits and Pending orders) will not be transferred.
- Please manage orders accordingly, these can be re-added to the platform immediately after the transfer.
Nano Lots. Nano Lots on open positions will be closed at market price.
- Please manage nano lots accordingly.
- Example: A trade size of 15,100 will have 100 units closed at market price with the new position transferred to FXCM as 15,000 (15k).