Looking to create a client or server-side application? Java is a scalable, light and robust API based on the FIX specification for forex and customized for trading with FXCM.
The FXCM Trading SDK provides clients with a fully functioning programmable API into the FXCM FX trading platform. The API's main features are streaming executable FX trading prices, the ability to open/close positions and entry orders as well as set/update/delete stops ands limits. The API Object model is based on the FIX specification for FX (http://www.fixprotocol.org) and is very simple and easy to use.
- Compatible on any Java-compliant operating system
- Lightweight and based on FIX messaging
- Able to get historical trades and rates
Already have an FXCM account?
- An FXCM account, including free practice account. A standard or NDD account is required.
- An IDE (i.e. Netbeans, Eclipse)
Need more info? View sample code and see documentation on FXCM's Java API GitHub page.