Customize with Powerful EAs
You can easily integrate your Expert Advisors with FXCM's MT4 platform. Visit FXCM Apps for free EAs coded by the FXCM Programmers.
Need help creating new EAs or adjusting your current EA? FXCM Programming Services is here to help you with your automation needs.
- create Expert Advisors based upon your trading rules;
- help alter code for fractional pricing and optimize for No Dealing Desk forex execution;
- design custom indicators that better fit your style;
- implement scripts that help you manage your trading.
Contact our Programming Services Team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out request form: http://www.fxcm.com/services/forex-programming/request-strategy-consulting/
- Read more information: http://www.fxcm.com/services/forex-programming/strategy-consulting/
VPS Free Hosting: Maintain a balance of 5,000 base currency (or 500k JPY, and 40k HKD) on your MT4 account, and the VPS is yours at no cost. (For example, if your account denomination is Australian Dollars (AUD), that is an account balance of 5,000 AUD). If you do not meet this requirement at the end of the month, a fee of 30 base currency (or 3k JPY, and 240 HKD) may be debited from any of your FXCM account(s) to cover the VPS cost.
MT4 Order Sizes: FXCM MetaTrader 4 allows for order sizes up to 50 million per trade. Traders have the ability to trade incremental sizes (multiple orders of 50 million for the same pair).
MT4 FXCM Independency: Forex Capital Markets, LLC. ("FXCM LLC") is an independent legal entity and is not affiliated with MetaQuotes Software Corp. ("MT4"). MT4 is not owned, controlled, or operated by FXCM LLC. Therefore, FXCM LLC does not make any warranties regarding any product MT4 or service and has not reviewed or verified any performance results that may be presented and/or described on this website in relation to MT4.
MT4 Quote Throttling: The potential exists for variations in pricing displayed between servers. These differences do not have an impact on prices available for execution but can impact the prices used to trigger resting orders.