Why Trade USDOLLAR?
The Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index (US DOLLAR) was designed with the trader in mind. It is intended to be more relevant, tradable, and easier to use than existing dollar indices.
- Simplicity: Do you think the US dollar will rise? It is easy to put that opinion into action - Buy USDOLLAR. Do you think the dollar will fall? If so - Sell USDOLLAR. Simply click Buy or Sell in your FXCM account.
- Low Spreads: USDOLLAR combines four of the lowest-spread currency pairs in forex to make a low-spread, inexpensive, and very liquid trading instrument with no commissions1 or expense ratio.
- Euro: The EUR/USD is the most heavily traded currency pair in the world.
- Earn Rollover: Take advantage of higher interest rates outside the USA when selling USDOLLAR. Interest is paid daily.
- Geographic Diversification: USDOLLAR was equally weight at its inception against the Euro, the British Pound, the Japanese Yen, and the Australian Dollar, giving traders exposure to markets in Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Available 24 Hours: Like most currency pairs at FXCM, USDOLLAR is available 24 hours a day, five days a week.
Compensation: When executing customers' trades, FXCM can be compensated in several ways, which include, but are not limited to adding a markup to the spreads it receives from its liquidity providers and adding a markup to rollover. Under the Dealing Desk execution model, FXCM may act as a dealer and may receive additional compensation from trading.