Indices & Commodities
Trade the Treasury Euro-Bund to speculate on long-term debt issues by the German federal government. Up-to-date margin requirements are displayed in the "Simplified Dealing Rates" window of the Trading Platform by instrument.CFD Product Guide
Why trade global indices through FXCM?
- No Re-Quotes:1 on all index products, giving you fast, efficient trade execution without expensive re-quotes.
- Competitive Pricing: Competitive spreads enable you to gain exposure to global markets.
- No Commission:2 Trade commission free on all index products at FXCM unlike other markets.
- Generous Leverage:3 Generous leverage on all products that are clearly detailed on the FXCM Trade Station.
- Hedging Capability: You can go long or short in a single index trade.
Treasury products have a quarterly expiration (please see the table below). Clients that hold an open BUND position on the 'FXCM Expiration' day, will be closed at our bid/offer immediately after that session close, the only consequence of this is the client will realise any floating P/L at the time it is closed. There are no rollovers for all Treasury contracts offered.
1 No Re-Quote Policy: FXCM maintains a no re-quote policy. Circumstances exist based on order size, trading pattern, and market conditions where individuals may not receive execution at the requested rate. Orders are executed at the next available rate within the trader's parameters, subject to market conditions. The difference between the requested rate and final execution price may be more or less advantageous based on the market activity and available liquidity.
2 Compensation: When executing customers' trades, FXCM can be compensated in several ways, which include, but are not limited to adding a markup to the spreads it receives from its liquidity providers and adding a markup to rollover. Under the Dealing Desk execution model, FXCM may act as a dealer and may receive additional compensation from trading.
3 Leverage: Leverage is a double-edged sword and can dramatically amplify your profits. It can also just as dramatically amplify your losses. Trading foreign exchange with any level of leverage may not be suitable for all investors.