Update MetaTrader 4 Charts
FXCM Markets ("FXCM") Account Form
This form is intended to sync MetaTrader 4 ("MT4") charting with certain pricing profiles of FXCM account holders. Please note that in order to update the charting on your account, all open positions must be closed and your account must be transferred. You will be notified via email, within 2-3 business days, when your account is transferred. You will receive a new account number and password. Open positions, stops, limits and pending orders will not be transferred.
Moving an MT4 account to access proper charting involves certain changes to your account. Before you complete this form, please take note of the following:
- Expert Advisors ("EAs") on your MT4 account will not transfer. MT4 "Magic Numbers" and custom TXT fields on your account will also not transfer.
- After your account transfers, you will need to reinstall your EAs. If you use an EA that is locked to your account number(s) you will need to contact your EA vendor to have the EA re-licensed.
- Trading history prior to this transfer can be accessed through Trading Station utilizing your old login or through www.myfxcm.com.
- VPS users will need to contact their VPS provider to transfer their VPS to their new account number(s).
- This transfer is only available for account holders with certain pricing profiles. Please contact FXCM’s customer service department (www.fxcm.com/markets/support/contact-client-support/) to determine whether your account is eligible for this transfer.
Please complete the form below
Your information has been received and will be processed shortly.
** You will receive a confirmation from FXCM Markets within two business days. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact client services.