How do I enable One Click Trading in the Trading Station platform?
Step 1: Please click 'Trading Settings' in the bar located at the top of the platform
This will open the “Trading Settings” window:
- 'Default' Mode will allow you to click on price in the 'Advanced Dealing Rates' prompting the Market Order Window to appear. You must then confirm the order information before submission.
- 'One-Click' Mode will place a trade in one click of price in the 'Advanced Dealing Rates'
- 'Double-Click' Mode will place a trade if the price is double clicked in 'Advanced Dealing Rates'
- The 'Order Type' drop-down menu will allow you to select the type of order (At Market Vs. Market Range)
- The 'Stop' option allows you to set a preset stop, if you enable 'One-Click' or 'Double-Click' trading
- The 'Limit' option allows you to set a preset limit, if you enable 'One-Click' or 'Double-Click' trading
Once you are done configuring your options, press “OK”
Step 2: Please read the Disclaimer that pops up
Step 3: To select a trade size when using One-Click or Double-Click trading:
- In the Advanced Dealing Rates window, you can select the trade size from the drop down option between the two prices. Press the arrow to trigger the dropdown and select the trade size. Once selected, the trade size will remain for that pair until changed.
- In the Simple Dealing Rates window you can select the trade size from the “Amt K” column. Press the arrow to trigger the drop down option and select the trade size. Once selected, the trade size will remain for that pair until changed.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only. FXCM bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. Please read the linked websites' terms and conditions.