What is the Orders window?
This window is devoted to keeping track of entry, range entry, and OCO orders.
- Order ID provides the unique ID number of the entry order.
- Account provides the unique ID number of the account from which the entry order is placed.
- T (Type) provides the type of the order:
- SE - Stop Entry order.
- STE - Trailing Stop Entry order.
- LE - Limit Entry order.
- LTE - Trailing Limit Entry order.
- RE - Range Entry order.
- RTE - Trailing Range Entry order.
- Status provides the current status of the order (Waiting, In Process, Pending or Cancelled).
- Symbol provides the symbol to be bought or sold by the order.
- Amount provides the amount of the order. The amount is expressed in thousands for Forex.
- Buy provides the order price of a long position. Sell provides the order price of a short position.
- Range is the amount of pips you are willing to deviate from if your order cannot be executed at the exact price specified.
- Stop provides the entry order stop price.
- Limit provides the entry order limit price.
- Time provides the date and time when the order was created.
- Expire Date provides the date and time when the order expires. This column provides data only for the entry orders with GTD time in force option.