Trading from Charts
FXCM Marketscope Charts
Designed for technical traders who manually place trades
Marketscope is a professional grade charting package built into Trading Station II that includes the ability to place and manage trades directly from the charts. Marketscope includes features that make it a great choice for both new and experienced traders.
Trade from Charts
- Create Orders: Right-click on the charts to create orders (market or entry)
- Monitor Trades/Orders: Trades and orders appear as dotted lines on charts
- Manage Orders: Drag and drop orders (entry, stop and limit) to new locations
- Close Trades/Cancel Orders: Close live trades and cancel orders from the charts
Indicators and Chart Elements
- Pre-Loaded Indicators: Over thirty popular indicators like MACD, RSI and MA
- Custom Indicators: Over six hundred custom indicators downloadable online
- Chart Tools: Draw trend lines, Fibonacci lines, Gann Fans and Andrew's Pitchfork
- Volume Data: View tick volume as an indicator on the charts
Price and Indicator Alerts
- Price Alerts: Specify a price level; receive alerts by email, pop up message or sound
- Indicator Alerts: Receive alerts when signals based on popular technical analysis techniques are generated (e.g., MACD or MA crossovers)
- Skins: Choose from four unique color schemes
- Dockable Windows: Drag charts to new locations; charts snap into place
- Tabs: Maximize your workspace; create charts as new tabs
- Templates: Apply settings, indicators and price overlays to any chart
Key Features Screenshots
Click to enlarge and view more
Find something you like?
Try Marketscope for free
Register for a free demo to start using Marketscope's great chart features today!Register Now
Trade From Charts
The Marketscope charting package includes the ability to trade directly from the charts, making trade analysis, trade management, and placing trades more streamlined than ever. It's no longer necessary to toggle back and forth between your trading platform and your charting package. Now you can perform technical analysis and place trades all from the same place—the Marketscope charts.
Marketscope comes pre-loaded with over thirty popular technical indicators. You can also import user-created and other custom indicators, greatly expanding your options. Over six hundred custom indicators can be downloaded from FXCodeBase.*
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Bollinger Band (BB)
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD)
- Average Directional Index (ADX)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Stochastic (STOCHASTIC)
- Stochastic Fast (SFK)
- Stochastic Slow (SSD)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Pivot Levels (PIVOT)
- Directional Movement Index (DMI)
- And more: A total of over thirty popular indicators comes pre-loaded in Marketscope.
Custom Indicators at FXCodeBase
- Breakout Indicator
- Trade Session Indicator
- Fractal-Based Support/Resistance Lines
- Dochian Channel
- Awesome Oscillator
- Automatic Fibonacci/Gan Level Indicator
- Candle Patterns Recognizer
- Golden MACD
- Alligator Indicator/Gator Oscillator
- RSI with Laguerre Filter
- Center of Gravity
- And more: A total of over six hundred custom indicators can be downloaded for free from FXCodeBase*
Try Marketscope's technical indicators that are designed to help simplify the markets and help you locate trading opportunities.Free Demo
Can't find a specific technical indicator you need? Visit FXCodeBase* and request to have the indicator created for you. FXCodeBase developed their indicators based on user requests.
Price and Indicator Alerts
Marketscope price and indicator alerts are all about staying on top of the markets. Alerts notify you when designated price levels are reached or when popular technical indicator conditions are met (e.g., MACD or MA crossovers). Marketscope comes pre-loaded with many useful alerts and users can create their own alerts as well. Alerts can be generated as an audible sound, a pop up window, or an email message.
Need to know when the EUR/USD has reached 1.3750? No problem, simply create a price alert with Marketscope. When the EUR/USD price crosses 1.3750 Marketscope will automatically alert you.
Example: EUR/USD price alert
Do you use things like MACD crossovers to help you make informed trading decisions? Marketscope indicator alerts can notify you when these popular technical indicator conditions occur.
Example: MACD crossover indicator alert
Stay on top of the markets!
Try Marketscope for free.
Register for a free demo to start using Marketscope's Price and Indicator alerts today!Register Now
Indicator Alerts Include:
- MACD crossover
- Moving Average crossover
- Stochastic crossover
- RSI crossover
- Pivot Point crossover
- Watch for Order (signals when a specified order has executed)
- Watch for Trade (signals when a specified trade has closed)
- And more!
* Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only. Friedberg Direct bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. Please read the linked websites' terms and conditions.