Live Streaming Quotes
Key FeaturesKey Features Home
- No Dealing Desk Forex execution
- Fractional pricing—in one-tenth of a pip
- 24-hour tight bid and ask spreads
- Live streaming prices for more than 24 currency pairs
Live streaming quotes
We have access to some of the most competitive prices available for more than two dozen currency pairs. These prices are actual tradable prices; they are based on real bids and offers currently available.
The No Dealing Desk Forex execution system is designed to show you the best available price based on account type and liquidity provider, to buy and sell currently available from multiple liquidity providers§ that feed prices into the Trading Station. Having multiple prices provided by several financial institutions means that you will see very tight, variable spreads, with precision down to as much as 1/1000th of a cent.
You can buy and sell simply by clicking on the prices in the "Dealing Rates" window. For fast order entry, you have the option of switching to one-click trading mode, allowing you to enter or exit the market with just one click.
How to read the Dealing Rates
Many institutions in the forex market quote prices down to 1/100th of a cent in the euro/U.S. dollar currency pair. 1/100th of a cent is called a "pip"; therefore, a change in the price of a euro from $1.4613 to $1.4614 is a change of one pip.
Trading Station actually shows prices with an even greater degree of precision, down to 1/10th of a pip (which is 1/1000th of a cent). Forex prices are always quoted in pairs, such as the euro to the U.S. dollar (abbreviated EUR/USD). The price shown in the dealing rates box to the right defines how much of the second currency one unit of the first currency is worth. For example, a EUR/USD buy price of 1.46160 means that it takes $1 and 46.160 cents to buy one euro.
Advanced Dealing Rates
- Sell Price: Also known as the "Bid Price," this is the price at which you can currently sell. The No Dealing Desk (NDD) system receives prices from multiple liquidity providers, and always shows you the best sell price available quoted to 1/10th of a pip.
- Buy Price: Also known as the "Ask Price," this is the price at which you can buy. The NDD system always shows you the best buy price available to us.
- Currency Pair: This shows the currencies you are currently trading; in this example, the euro/U.S. dollar.
- Current Spread: The current difference between the buy and the sell price, shown in pips. This is your main cost of trading.
- Low Price: The lowest sell price touched in the current day of trading.
- High Price: The highest buy price touched in the current day of trading.
- Time: The last time the price was updated.
- Trade Size: You can select how many lots you want to trade when in one-click trading mode.
- Trading Mode: This field shows you what trading mode you are in. This account is in one-click trading mode.
Additional Currency Pairs
- 39 currency pairs
- You can choose the pairs you want to see
When you first open Trading Station, you will see our 12 most popularly traded pairs in the dealing rates window. We offer trading in over two dozen additional pairs, and we're looking to add more in the future.
To add additional pairs, click on the "CCY" button at the top of your trading station. View Video Tutorial
The Currency Subscription List will appear. Place a check mark next to the pairs you want to see in the dealing rates window, and uncheck any pair that you don't want to see. You can view a maximum of 12 pairs at a time.