Learn How to Trade FOREX
Get our New to Forex Trading Guide
This guide can help you learn:
- What the forex market is and why trade it?
- The advantages of forex and how it differs from stocks.
- Four simple steps to making your first forex trade.
- The three skills you need to become a forex trader.
Receive our Forex Trading Guide by signing up for a FREE practice account* below:
You have successfully registered to receive your
free Forex Practice Account with a complimentary New to Forex Guide.
* Although demo accounts attempt to replicate real-time market scenarios, they are based on simulated market conditions. As such, there are key differences that distinguish it from a live account; including but not limited to, the lack of dependence on real-time market liquidity and the availability of some products which may not be tradable on live accounts. The operational capabilities when executing orders in a demo environment may result in atypically expedited transactions, lack of rejected orders, and/or the absence of slippage. There may be instances where margin requirements differ from those of live accounts as updates to demo accounts may not always coincide with those of live accounts.