|USOil||Crude Oil (TWI)|
|UKOil||Crude Oil (Brent)|
|NGAS||Natural Gas (Henry Hub)|
|US30||Index of top 30 shares on Wall Street|
|SPX500||S&P 500 index of U.S. listed shares|
|NAS100||NASDAQ 100 index of U.S. listed shares|
|UK100||FTSE 100 index of UK listed shares|
|GER30||DAX index of German listed shares|
|ESP35||IBEX 35 index of Spanish listed shares|
|FRA40||CAC 40 index of French listed shares|
|HKG33||Hang Seng index of Hong Kong listed shares|
|JPN225||Nikkei 225 index of Japanese listed shares|
|AUS200||S&P/ASX index of Australian listed shares|
|EUSTX50||Euro Stoxx 50 index of European listed shares|
WHAT ARE CFDs?
- What are CFDs?
- What are the costs and fees involved with trading CFDs?
- When I trade a CFD, how much am I trading?
- What is a "pip"?
- Are multiple accounts required to trade different types of CFDs?
- Who primarily trades CFDs? Small investors or large institutions?
- In what countries is CFD trading allowed?
- Is there a government regulator for CFDs?
MARGIN & LEVERAGE
- What is the margin/leverage?
- Do margin requirements change?
- Will my margin requirement be lowered should I attempt to hedge with similar products?
TRADING & EXECUTION
- Where do the prices for CFDs come from?
- What is Fair Value?
- Are there re-quotes?
- Is there slippage?
- How quick is the execution?
- Are CFD profits unlimited?
- Are there limits to position size?
- What is the smallest amount a CFD price can move?
- What is the liquidity like in CFDs?
HOURS & EXPIRATIONS
- Is CFD trading limited to certain hours?
- Are there certain hours where CFDs are more active?
- Can I place trades when the market for a specific CFD is closed?
- Are there expirations for CFDs?
CFDs & UNDERLYING ASSET
- What is the underlying asset?
- Are there any benefits to trading a CFD over trading the underlying asset?
- Is there more risk involved in trading a CFD over trading the underlying asset?
- Do I have control of the underlying asset when trading CFDs?
- Will I receive credit for holding the underlying in calculation the margin?
- What are the benefits of using CFDs to hedge exposure to an underlying asset rather than using options or futures?