Free Expert Advisors
- Easy integration of your Expert Advisor
- Visit the FXCM Apps Store for a list of free EAs coded by the FXCM Programmers
Need help creating new EAs or adjusting your current EA? FXCM Programming Services is here to help you with your automation needs.
- create Expert Advisors based upon your trading rules;
- help alter code for fractional pricing and optimise for No Dealing Desk forex execution;
- design custom indicators that better fit your style;
- implement scripts that help you manage your trading.
Contact our Programming Services Team:
- Read more information: http://www.fxcm.com/uk/trading-services/forex-programming/strategy-coding/
MT4: Accounts on the MetaTrader 4 platform have maximum account equity restrictions. Contact FXCM for details.
Clients who trade notional volume with an average of 500K per month for the previous 3 months will have the cost of VPS service reimbursed. At the beginning of the month (between 1st and 15th), a fee of 30 base currency (3k JPY, 240 HKD) will be debited from any of your FXCM account(s) to cover the VPS cost.
MT4 Order Sizes: FXCM MetaTrader 4 allows for order sizes up to 50 million per trade. Traders have the ability to trade incremental sizes (multiple orders of 50 million for the same pair).
The MT4 platform does not allow FXCM to include commissions in pre-trade margin calculations on client's pending orders. This means that if you place a trade with a small amount of available usable margin under the MT4 account, there is a risk that the execution of the orders could trigger immediate margin call right after the execution as the commission charges can result in insufficient margin to maintain your open positions. You should therefore ensure that you have reserved sufficient buffer usable margin before opening new trades.
MT4 FXCM Independency: FXCM Australia Pty. Limited ("FXCM AU") is an independent legal entity and is not affiliated with MetaQuotes Software Corp. ("MT4"). MT4 is not owned, controlled, or operated by FXCM AU. Therefore, FXCM AU does not make any warranties regarding any MT4 product or service and has not reviewed or verified any performance results that may be presented and/or described on this website in relation to MT4.