Transparency in Financials
FXCM Is Leading the Way
FXCM believes in making our financials transparent so that clients and potential traders know about the performance and health of FXCM as a company. FXCM strongly believes all traders should be asking his or her broker some pivotal questions regarding the company's financial stability. FXCM's financials are audited by Ernst & Young, which is one of the top four ranked accounting firms in the world.
FXCM today remains in a strong competitive position As of March 10, 2016:
- Adjusted Q4/15 revenues of $67.0 million
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing and discontinued operations of $12.6 million
- $239.6 million in operating cash
- $685.0 million in customer equity
- 177,847 active retail FX accounts
- Regulatory capital surplus of $82.2 million
FXCM’s regulatory capital position is as strong as it has been in recent years:
- Minimum regulatory capital requirements for continuing operations (US, UK & Australia) and discontinued operations is $61 million
- FXCM however, has regulatory capital of $143 million, a surplus of $82 million
For a full in-depth look at FXCM’s financials, recent press releases, monthly customer trading metrics and SEC filings, please visit our Investor Relations page: http://ir.fxcm.com/
All references to "FXCM" refer to FXCM Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries. Our operating subsidiaries are regulated in a number of jurisdictions, including, but not limited to, the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK, where regulatory passport rights have been exercised to operate in a number of European Economic Area jurisdictions), and Australia. We maintain offices in these jurisdictions, among others.