Transparency in Financials
FXCM Is Leading the Way
FXCM believes in making our financials transparent so that clients and potential traders know about the performance and health of FXCM as a company. FXCM strongly believes all traders should be asking his or her broker some pivotal questions regarding the company's financial stability. FXCM's financials are audited by Ernst & Young, which is one of the top four ranked accounting firms in the world.
- Adjusted Q2/16 revenues of $70.6 million
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing and discontinued operations of $10.9 million
- $199 million in operating cash
- $662.4 million in customer equity
- 178,444 active retail FX accounts
- Regulatory capital surplus of $101.1 million
- Minimum regulatory capital requirements for continuing operations (US, UK & Australia) and discontinued operations is $61 million
- FXCM however, has regulatory capital of $162 million, a surplus of $101 million
For a full in-depth look at FXCM's financials, recent press releases, monthly customer trading metrics and SEC filings, please visit our Investor Relations page: http://ir.fxcm.com/
All references to "FXCM" refer to the FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group"). Our companies are regulated in a number of jurisdictions, including, but not limited to, the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK, where regulatory passport rights have been exercised to operate in a number of European Economic Area jurisdictions), and Australia. We maintain offices in these jurisdictions, among others.