Free Expert Advisors
- Easy integration of your Expert Advisor
- Visit the FXCM Apps Store for a list of free EAs coded by the FXCM Programmers
Need help creating new EAs or adjusting your current EA?
FXCM Programming Services is here to help you with your automation needs.
- create Expert Advisors based upon your trading rules;
- help alter code for fractional pricing and optimize for No Dealing Desk forex execution;
- design custom indicators that better fit your style;
- implement scripts that help you manage your trading.
Contact our Programming Services Team:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fill out request form: http://www.fxcm.com/services/forex-programming/request-strategy-consulting/
- Read more information: http://www.fxcm.com/services/forex-programming/strategy-consulting/
Demo Account: Although demo accounts attempt to replicate real markets, they operate in a simulated market environment. As such, there are key differences that distinguish them from real accounts; including but not limited to, the lack of dependence on real-time market liquidity and the availability of some products which may not be tradable on live accounts. The operational capabilities when executing orders in a demo environment may result in atypically, expedited transactions; lack of rejected orders; and/or the absence of slippage. There may be instances where margin requirements differ from those of live accounts as updates to demo accounts may not always coincide with those of real accounts.
VPS Free Hosting: Maintain a balance of 5,000 base currency (or 500k JPY, and 40k HKD) on your MT4 account, and the VPS is yours at no cost. (For example, if your account denomination is Australian Dollars (AUD), that is an account balance of 5,000 AUD). If you do not meet this requirement at the end of the month, a fee of 30 base currency (or 3k JPY, and 240 HKD) may be debited from any of your FXCM account(s) to cover the VPS cost.
MT4 Order Sizes: FXCM MetaTrader 4 allows for order sizes up to 50 million per trade. Traders have the ability to trade incremental sizes (multiple orders of 50 million for the same pair).
A 0.1 pip mark-up is added to spread for the use of MT4. The 0.1 pip is in addition to the regular mark-up FXCM adds to the spreads it receives from liquidity providers.
MT4 FXCM Independency: Forex Capital Markets, LLC. ("FXCM LLC") is an independent legal entity and is not affiliated with MetaQuotes Software Corp. ("MT4"). MT4 is not owned, controlled, or operated by FXCM LLC. Therefore, FXCM LLC does not make any warranties regarding any product or service and has not reviewed or verified any performance results that may be presented and/or described on this website.